21 October 2011

Semester break

Assalammualaikum. How you guys doing? I'm hoping that you have such a great time with your loved ones. It certainly been a while since I skipping out to write on my blog. Ahh~ I miss it, a lot! Oh well, here I am, mingling around while thinking what to write. Hahaha! I am now in part 5. Just a semester away for end up my diploma year at UiTM Lendu, Malacca. How exciting, isn't it? And then will enroll my studies on September 2012, InsyaAllah. Supposedly, now I'm at Arau, Perlis instead at my uncle's house at Penang doing my last annual camp there, army thingy, sort of. I got an excuse because of my health problem which I will be faced on for the rest of my life. Just keep hoping that I will recover soon. Look at the clock. It is already 12:20 AM and it's Friday. Tomorrow I will go home by MARALINER bus at midnight. It is not easy for me to go home or anywhere by bus. My mom doesn't allow me to do it. As a mother, she afraid of something bad happen like accident. Yeah, I'm afraid too! Now, I'm relaxing myself here and wondering what happen to my friends at Arau. Pity them. Hm~ Nothing much I can say about the 'Hell' that should be facing there. Change to other topic. Oh yes, not to brag, but I am now using Ipad to write my blog. But certainly borrowing from my uncle. Just to share the experience of using Ipad. It fun, easy, cool and yes, I'm kind of addicted to a game call 'Top Girl'. The excitement of collecting clothes and flirting on dude and I am not good at it, okay? Without noticing, I just write a long essay. Trying to figure out: How to double enter on Ipad so that you Guys won't read a very long essay? Got it? Haha. No harm if you don't read THIS. I'm okay with it. I just love expressing my words on blog. It just some ordinary girl would do instead of writing it on a diary, then lost it and the best part when someone else read it. The old me, just did that! Oh my! I was ashamed. Okay, enough writing. Time for bed. Thank you for reading. Good night everybody.