25 October 2011

OCTOBER BABY!

Assalammualaikum. The headline already said it all. Supposedly, I'm writing this post on 10 October 2011 which was my birthday, because I've received a wonderful presents from my beloved soul mate. Yup, it's you, Firdaus Nohhani. He said it was simple presents that he only can bought for me despite of don't have much money on that time. But for me, it was huge as each of it are very sentimental and I really really appreciated it. Actually, he gave it few days earlier as on that time it was on final examination and yes, he did go home earlier than me.


So, here it is !


This is my favourite stuff. Guess what it is? It is a Angry Bird thumb drive. Cool isn't it?




These are all those stuffs that he gave. What touching me the most was noticed the birthday card? Yeah, he had wrote a lovely wishes and reminder for me. Who knows that he actually a very romantic person? :) And yes, he makes me smile when my eyes immediately looking at the 'Buku Agama'. I knew what he wants me to be. Someone who are close to Allah. InsyaAllah, I will.


What can I say about this amazing guy? Well, he completes me. Yeah, this time, I am sure about it. Whenever I'm in trouble, sad, have problems or else, he always right at my side. I'm not being too dramatic, but I am sure he is my right choice rather than before this. Yes, he may nagging to much, but hey, who cares? One year has been a wonderful, adventure and joyful year for both of us and I'm looking forward on it.

To Firdaus Nohhani,

Thank you for everything. It is hard for me to repay all your deeds. I'm hoping that we will be together forever till our last breathe. Cliché isn't it? Well, it's true baby. And please don't be regret for choosing me as your soul mate. Thank you dear. :)

P/s: I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life. <3
the end.

No comments: