03 April 2011

Romeo, SAVE ME!

Well, this post is definitely does not has to do with the title above.

I've been aspired with this song, Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. It brings me 1001 of definition that myself hardly to describe it. Almost everyday, I admit that I always have low self-esteem towards myself because of the face which doesn't flawless like the pretty girl out there. Well, for you guys, you might think that, "Duh~ It's nothing to have something like it." Right, guys? But for me, it's hmmmph. Someone that really urge to be someone who is pretty to be seen it's hard for me. And yes, because of that, I hardly to confront with people. I will be ashamed and see myself as a the very tiny winy girl among all. That's me. I try for every second to be someone who will stood up and outstanding among all. Maybe it just not now. Some day ..


No comments: