08 April 2011

H A T I


HATI or also known as HEART

"A hollow, pumplike organ of blood circulation,composed mainly of rhythmically contractile smooth muscle,located in the chest between the lungs and slightly to theleft and consisting of four chambers: a right atrium thatreceives blood returning from the body via the superior andinferior vena cavae, a right ventricle that pumps the bloodthrough the pulmonary artery to the lungs for oxygenation, aleft atrium that receives the oxygenated blood via thepulmonary veins and passes it through the mitral valve, and aleft ventricle that pumps the oxygenated blood, via theaorta, throughout the body." (Dictionary.com, 2011)



The reasons why the introduction is about heart, it is because of I've been offended by his words. Well, it is a small thing but for me it is a sensitive since he drag something else in the conversation few minutes ago. He said that he afraid that I'm gonna to spend money on clothes, trousers etc even though it looks like I'm begging him but deep in my heart, it doesn't mean that I want to have the clothes NOW. Maybe, his words might be true, but it's not that I'm forcing him to do so. I'm a type of love to say something which looks like I mean it but well it doesn't. Darn! Sentap! Almost been together for one year but it seem that he doesn't know me very well. It is too short, right? Deep in my heart, I don't even meant that. My intention to write this is because this is my place to express my feelings. So, please, don't misjudge me on something that you guys do not know. At least, you guys, he and me will learn something for not to do this mistakes again. We don't text any harsh words. I'm just be a professional. Same goes to him. Maybe, everything I can be, you should know me better. Please, I'm not going to waste my time on the serious relationship that we'd built for almost a year. I'm sorry if this post offend you. Just want you to know that I love you and this is me; The one who loves to have many clothes, treasures etc. This is me who doesn't afraid to post this because I'm not a hypocrite person when goes to this. I know, I should save some of my money for the future but you know that I'm slowly doing it. Please, understand me and I will understand you very well.

-the end.
From; hanysaleeya.


No comments: