04 November 2011

Examination Result



Assalammualaikum. As you can see the picture above has shown my examination result for this semester. Obviously, I didn't get Dean List. A bit dissapointed, but hey, Alhamdulillah because I had passed all of the papers with flying colours. Just have to face another semester, then, YES, I will be graduated next year. InsyaAllah!

I've been studied for five semesters at UiTM Alor Gajah. It's been a great journey for me to experience precious moment with friends, lecturers and new friends too. It had thought me a lot - how to be independent, sure indeed.

end of examination result's post.

NEXT;


Hmm... any idea on buying for F's birthday present? Jeng jeng jeng! Anyone, suggestion please? There so much are listing in my head but I don't know which one to pick. Certainly, I want something unique and have sentimental value on it. So, he can always remember it. Eh, I can't write to much here, or else he will read it.


psst .. Just wait for the surprise okay? :)




No comments: