08 March 2011

two-thousand-eleven

Assalammualaikum & greetings all. Till we meet again after me took a long break from blogging. After I've made new account for blog including new e-mail for it, but quite boring because I DO NOT HAVE MUCH FRIENDS. thank you. HAHA. so, I've decided to use this account ONCE AGAIN. I really hope that I will give 100% commitment towards my blog.

There are many stories that I want to share with you guys while I took a rest after some quite time. SORRY! :( InsyaAllah, I try to update my blog while I can. Midterm is just around the corner and yet I don't make any preparation for it. *Gila weh! It's 4.16 in the dawn yo! Darn! Still numb and look stupid in front of my zebras laptop. Oh well, I still have time aite? Yeah, I have time to talk nonsense in this blog, right? HAHA.

BACK to the MAIN POINT. Yes yes yes! There many things that I've to face of. Many shit things happened. & I don't know why. HAHA! People do have envy feelings aite? *Mengeluh. Hm. But I won't tell ALL in my blog. It's officially secret yo! (: SORRY.
I felt so regret for what have done now. Like I said before, people do have envy feelings towards other people. Please, just forgive and forget. Yes, forgive and forget, but sometimes, the awkward moment do exists and make me so awkward to talk to them. Sorry, I just can't. I would rather don't talk to them, rather than being hypocrite.

Okay okay. Enough with "ENVY FEELINGS". Move with other point. Like... *berfikir. Ha, like hell yeah, I have many things to do now. Got to go now. SORRY guys. Feel free to drop by at my empty page. I love to keep in simple and low. (: TATA


You better watch out for what you are doing now!





No comments: